TwinnigProject KNOV-SLMA

Twentyfive Dutch Midwives connected in a TwinnigProject with twentyfive Midwives from Sierra Leone.

A unique project.

To learn, to help, to become sisters.

In this blog the Dutch Midwife Marianne writes with her twinsister Hannah in Freetown Sierra Leone




zaterdag 10 april 2010

Message from Freetown


This week I received a first reaction of my Twinsister Hannah. It was a short mail, just to let me know that my message arrived in her mailbox.

Today I took some pictures from this Giant wooden Stork,in the garden of a farm, the Dutch simbol to show the arrivel of a new baby. The blue flags are because it is a Boy.
A big one, a real farmersson... 4600 gram!

Still a few weeks for the tulips to show themselves above the ground.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten